Just installed the Beta version of Internet Explorer 9.
Sleeker, faster and more features.
The Hon'ble Home Minister minces no words... yeah he has been consistent in his statements after every Mao rampage and has changed no words...
how does he do it?
Excellent memory ?
Or practice reading from standard-response notes ?
Get some spine, willya?
The twelve steps for Bloggers Non-Anonymous are as follows.
1. We admitted that we were powerless over Facebook-- that our lives had become unmanageable without Status updates.
2. We came to believe that a Status update greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our Minds over to the care of FB as we understood It.
4. Made a searching and fearless physical inventory of thots and webcam pics just to upload.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to every other human being on the web the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have Spellcheck remove all these defects of character and language usage.
7. Humbly asked Unknown FBookers to list our Updates.
8. Made a list of all persons we had connected, and became willing to 'Friend' them all.
9. Made direct 'Friend Requests' to such people wherever possible, except when they had refused to accept more PMs.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of ants at home and when we were out of posts, promptly Posted it.
11. Sought through Twitter more posts to improve our conscious contact with FBookers, as we understood Them, praying only for knowledge of something to Post more and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a early awakening every morning as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to non-FB folks, and to practice these principles in all of our affairs.
Nokia continues to amaze with E-Series. This one is packed with all the Biz goodies with 3G support and W-LAN access. The QWERTY keypad is comfy and the screen is crisp & clear. Sound quality is also excellent....
Earlier had the E50 for nearly 2 1/2 years and it worked wonders for my always-connected kinda usage...
Blackberry, take a walk...