ALPHA LABELS / SIGMA EMBROIDERY - Hong Kong / India
- As Sr. Business Development Executive interacted with exporters and garment manufacturers for Label, made-ups and accessories requirement.
- In-Charge of Tirupur and part of Chennai operation
BARE JEANS and JOHN MILLER SHIRTS from PANTALOON FASHIONS
- As Sr. Marketing Executive launched JM Shirts and Bare Blues in all the 4 southern states of India.
- In-Charge of TN and Kerala territories
WRANGLER range of Denimwear
STENCIL / RHOMBUS / BENCHMARK range of garments
- Worked as Asst. Manager Marketing and headed the Trading Company of the Enfield Group - City Capital Foundation Ltd.
- In-Charge of All India operations
Zodiac range of International Clothing
- Worked as Sr. Executive Marketing and operated in TamilNadu and Pondicherry
- In-Charge of Exclusive Showrooms promotion
LEMAC & ROWENA range of Womenwear & Men’s Casual wear
- Lemac was one of the 1st Indian Fashion brands to hit the market. Designed and Marketed by a few of us working out of Tirupur, the band was at its peak during the mid 80s in several cities across the country
- In-Charge of Southern operations
While a major part of my marketing career has been in association with good companies in the garment industry, actively involved in frontline sales of the above products, I have also been in constant touch with the IT industry as an End-User / MIS provider & installation / implementation of hardware / software in all the companies I have worked for.