Quicksilver VoHo was born of a thought process that aims at providing a channel between the “Wanted” and the “Offered”.
In Dec 2001, Quicksilver VoHo diversified from HR Placements into multi various activities and marginally shifted its identity to a VOHO. We expanded through tie-ups into External Marketing, Brand Development and New Age Media. Operating out of a Virtual Office Home Office meant smaller overheads and we were able to offer much lower service charges without loss of quality.
My primary responsibilities are Portal design, SEO and Internet Marketing. I have created a spectrum of successful websites using the latest technologies and applications. A gallery of the work, in my capacity as CEO of the company, is viewable from the Creatives Link on the left.
Apart from Creation of websites for a referring clientele, I am also actively involved with several brands and corporate as a Business Promotion Consultant in the virtual and traditional marketing arena.
Alpine - the latest name in the Fashion Knitwear market
- Ideated, launched and marketed the Alpine brand of Tee-shirts in the domestic market and internet. Single-handedly established a dealer network in TN and Kerala
- Created the concept of Themed Tees for the corporate and institutional segments
Royal Star India.com - World Product Finder
- Involved in ideating and marketing the portal to an international audience
- Coordinating with the coding team for site features, enhancements and security
- Back office maintenance
- Strategic alliances, tie-ups and advertisements
Connexions Leisure Stores - Multi-faceted LifeStyle Stores
Site Master - all operations from site construction to features and day-2-day updates
Off-line support in areas such as Events, Membership Drives and Visual Merchandising
Strategic alliances, tie-ups and advertisements
Mediaware- a Multimedia Company
- Acting as Consultant in developing the KID-21 series of Edutainment CD-ROM business of the company through Corporate Tie-ups, the Internet and other Non-Traditional channels.